Friday, May 15, 2009

Prom

Prom

Prom is tomorrow. I have the excitement of a little child. However I Fucked up bad. The girl I love called me frantically trying To talk to me about an urgent matter. All calls were around the time I had not carried my phone with me. Around midnight She had a stressing tone when she finally left a message for me. The tone worries me. I tried to apologize to her on facebook, but to no avail. Right now she's nearby. I don't know what to say to her. I have only learned now that people have drop from our prom group, increasing the price per person for our party bus. Worse yet, our Buca Di Beppo reservation is looking to be canceled because no one wants to pay to much for the dinner. As of now, all of my devotion is to pleasing the girl I love and care about, and to making prom memorable

No comments:

Post a Comment