Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of the Year

It’s heading towards the end of the year and I am excited and sad. Excited for the fact I don’t have to deal with certain admin rules anymore. Sad because the year went by so fast, there wasn’t enough time to hang out with friends like I had planned. Hopefully in due time I will be able to adjust and relax for the summer coming. Senior projects are coming up. I hope I am ready to commit to 15 minutes of talking and dancing, because it’s hard to accomplish both in a formal presentation.

In other news my Disneyland competition at the Disneyland hotel is this Sunday. It’s going to be great. I am a bit nervous, and yet, I am content with the routines. I hope all goes well.

In terms of her, things are better then I had expected. Much much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment